I had long admired Alexis, my boss—a handsome, hunky bachelor who seemed to have no wife or serious relationship. He was the type of man who, when walking into the office, everyone would look at. Tall, muscular, and with an almost god-like appearance, Alexis was nearly perfect in every aspect. Aside from his professionalism, he was also kind and approachable to all the employees, which is why not only I admired him, but almost everyone in the company.
But for me, what I felt for Alexis went beyond mere admiration. I had a hidden desire for him that I couldn’t explain and definitely couldn’t express. Every day, whenever he passed by my desk, I felt a strange warmth in my body. I was always both nervous and excited whenever he called me into his office, even if it was just for simple instructions or documents he needed to sign. For me, every second spent with him was a chance to get closer to him, even though I knew it was impossible.
One afternoon, while we were both busy at work, Alexis called me into his office. I didn’t know why, but there was something different about his tone. When I entered, there he was, sitting in his leather chair, leaning back and holding his forehead, as if he was dizzy.
"Alvin, could I ask you for a favor?" Alexis asked with a faint smile. "I have a bit of a headache. Could you give me a head massage for a moment? I know it’s not part of your job, but I just need some relief."
I was shocked by his request. I didn’t know how to react. Honestly, I didn’t expect Alexis to ask me that. But out of respect for him, I immediately nodded and approached. I tried to figure out how to start the massage, still unable to believe what was happening.
As he sat there, I stood behind his chair and gently placed my hands on his head. I was about to start massaging, but I hesitated. I could feel the tension in my hands. Especially since Alexis, the handsome man I had fantasized about countless times, was right in front of me. But I had to stay professional, so I began the gentle massage.
"Ahh, that feels so good...," Alexis murmured, as if he was drowning in every stroke of my hands.
Hearing that made me even more nervous, but I tried my best to remain professional. There I was, slowly massaging his head while trying to think of something else so I wouldn’t focus on the warmth of my body seemingly flowing into him.
As the massage went on, I noticed his shoulders and neck relaxing. My hands gradually moved down to his neck, each stroke becoming deeper. I couldn’t stop thinking that this was the closest I had ever been to him. I could feel the tension in the room, and it seemed like we were both quietly sensing it.
"Alvin, you’re really good at this," Alexis said, now with his eyes closed and smiling. "I think I needed that more than I realized."
In that moment, I felt something different. It was as if a wave of warmth passed between us. I didn’t know if he was feeling the same as I was, but each moment felt heavier.
"Boss, you seem to be feeling better," I said, trying to hide the nervousness and desire in my voice.
"Yeah, thanks to you," he replied, as he gently placed his hand over mine, which was still resting on his shoulder. I felt the heat of his palm on top of my hand. It was a simple gesture, but it felt like time stopped in my world. He slowly stood up, but he didn’t let go of my hand.
"Alvin, you’ve always been a good guy. You’re always there when I need help, and I really appreciate that," he said as he slowly moved his face closer to mine.
I froze. I didn’t know how to respond. Alexis, the handsome, hunky bachelor—who had been the object of all my secret desires—was now standing in front of me, seemingly saying something more than just gratitude.
"Boss...," I could only say, feeling the warmth rising in my face.
"Alvin, there’s something I’ve been wanting to tell you for a while..." he whispered, as his hand slowly slid down to my back.
What happened next seemed to unfold slowly—a moment of silence, of hidden feelings slowly coming to light. I felt his hand pull me closer, and for the first time, the seemingly impossible fantasy I had for Alexis was becoming a reality.
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment