π»πππ ππ ππππ, ππ ππππππ πππ ππππππ
It was a humid summer afternoon, and the apartment felt warmer than usual. I had been lounging around the house, looking for something to do, but the heat made everything feel sluggish. With nothing better on my mind, I decided to order some food. My regular pizza place had a new delivery option, so I went ahead and placed an order online. Thirty minutes later, my phone buzzed with a message that the delivery guy was on his way.
I didn’t think much of it at the time, but when I opened the door, I was greeted by someone who instantly caught my eye. The delivery guy stood in front of me, holding the pizza box with a warm smile. He was younger than I expected, probably in his early twenties, and definitely cute. He had messy brown hair that seemed perfectly tousled, bright green eyes that sparkled under the sunlight, and a lean, athletic build. His uniform shirt clung tightly to his chest, showing off his toned physique. He looked like he belonged in a modeling ad, not delivering pizzas.
"Hi there! Your pizza," he said with a cheerful tone, handing me the box. I caught his name tag out of the corner of my eye—**Alex**.
"Thanks," I replied, trying not to stare too hard, but there was something about his energy that was captivating. As he handed over the food, our fingers brushed, sending a small jolt of warmth up my arm.
"You having a good day?" Alex asked casually, his smile never fading. It seemed like a genuine question, as if he wasn’t in a rush to get to the next delivery.
"Yeah, pretty good," I said, glancing at the clock. "Just hanging out. It’s too hot to do much today."
He chuckled, wiping some sweat off his brow. "You’re telling me. Running around in this heat delivering food isn’t exactly the most fun thing in the world." He glanced around the apartment, then back at me. "But I guess it’s a job."
I hesitated for a moment, feeling an idea spark in the back of my mind. There was something about the way he lingered, the way his eyes seemed to scan the room and then lock onto mine. It felt like more than just a casual exchange, like an unspoken connection had formed in those brief seconds.
"Well, thanks again for the delivery," I said, reaching into my pocket for a tip. I pulled out a few bills, but before handing them over, I paused. "Actually, I’ve got an extra tip for you, if you’re up for a little break from the heat."
Alex raised an eyebrow, clearly intrigued. "What kind of break?"
I grinned, leaning against the doorframe. "I’ve got some cold drinks inside. Thought you might want to cool off for a bit before heading back out."
He seemed to consider it for a second, but the smirk on his face told me he was already interested. "That actually sounds pretty great. It’s brutal out there." He took a step forward, and I moved aside to let him in.
Inside, the air conditioning was doing its job, and Alex visibly relaxed as the cool air hit him. I motioned for him to follow me into the living room, where I grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge and handed him one.
"Thanks, man," he said, cracking open the bottle and taking a long drink. He sighed in relief, clearly enjoying the break.
"No problem. Figured you deserved a little something extra." I took a sip of my own beer, watching him as he stood there, taking in the space. The atmosphere between us felt charged, like we were both waiting for something to happen.
Alex set his beer down on the counter and stretched his arms over his head, his shirt riding up just enough to reveal a strip of his toned abs. I couldn’t help but stare, and when his eyes caught mine again, he smirked.
"You’re staring," he teased, though there was no malice in his voice. If anything, it sounded like an invitation.
I shrugged, feeling bolder than usual. "Hard not to when you look like that."
He took a step closer, his eyes narrowing slightly in a playful way. "Is that part of the extra tip?"
I raised an eyebrow, my heart starting to beat a little faster. "Maybe. Depends on what kind of extra service you’re offering."
Alex’s smile widened, and he moved in even closer, until he was right in front of me. "I think I can offer something more than just pizza delivery."
Without another word, he reached out, his fingers brushing lightly over my arm. The touch sent sparks shooting through my body, and I swallowed hard, feeling the tension between us grow thicker. His eyes stayed locked on mine, watching for any reaction as his hand traveled up to my chest, then down my stomach, stopping just above the waistband of my shorts.
"Seems like you’re ready for more than just food," Alex murmured, his voice low and teasing.
I exhaled shakily, my body already reacting to his touch. "You could say that."
His hand dipped lower, brushing against the growing bulge in my shorts. He gave it a light squeeze, and I let out a soft groan, my body arching toward him. His grin turned wicked as he leaned in, his lips brushing against my ear.
"You want me to take care of that for you?" he whispered, his voice sending shivers down my spine.
I nodded, barely able to form words at this point. Alex didn’t need any more confirmation. He knelt down in front of me, his hands already tugging at the waistband of my shorts, pulling them down in one swift motion. My cock sprang free, hard and aching, and Alex wasted no time wrapping his hand around it.
His touch was firm yet gentle, his fingers stroking me with expert precision. I bit my lip, trying to hold back a moan as he worked me over, his hand moving up and down in a steady rhythm. His eyes stayed locked on mine the whole time, a mischievous glint in them as he watched me fall apart under his touch.
It didn’t take long before I was close, my body tensing as the pleasure built to an unbearable level. Alex must have sensed it because he picked up the pace, his strokes becoming faster, more intense. My breath hitched, and with one final, skillful twist of his wrist, I came hard, groaning as the release washed over me.
Alex sat back on his heels, a satisfied smirk on his face as he wiped his hand on a nearby towel. "I’d say that’s worth a pretty good tip," he joked, standing up and grabbing his beer again.
I chuckled, still catching my breath. "Yeah, I think you’ve earned it."
As he headed toward the door, I couldn’t help but feel a little disappointed that it was over so quickly. But before he left, he turned back to me, a playful smile on his face.
"Maybe next time you order, I’ll bring more than just pizza."

Comments
Post a Comment